Friday, 29 November 2013

Cardinal Birdseekers - WIP

Cardinal Birdseeker Teasemade WIP

In between commissions I've been making Cardinals this month, and very jolly they have been on the needle. Having finally learnt how to make hexies from the lovely ladies over at &Stitches on a stitching day out, a while back (thanks, lovelies!), I so wanted to use them on a piece of work. The Cardinal has also been on the stitch list for a long time, such a marvellous quiff! I hope I've done him proud.

Here are just a few work in progress photos, I'm stretching him up onto a canvas. The little dude at the end is a brooch, I just need to photograph them for the shop, things have been busy here with commissions.

Cardinal Pins WIP Teasemade

Cardinal WIP Teasemade

Cardinal badge wip

A heads up, I will be closing both shops on the 4th of December early for Christmas as I'm going into to hospital, nothing serious just to sort my headaches (boring, but but cosy pj time for me- yay!). The shops may be closed for 2 weeks for a bit of rest. So, if you were planning to shop for Christmas you'll need to do so by the 4th, sorry!

1 comment:

  1. Hoping it is a brief and not too unpleasant hospital stay, and they get to the bottom of the pesky headaches. Big hugs and mince pies (it is the first of December, so perfectly legal now) xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment.